Program Requirements established by Old Bedford Village
- Field experience hours required on location at Old Bedford Village will be determined based on school requirements or set by Old Bedford Village.
- Scheduling of hours for field experience will be flexible due to being an unpaid position.
- Student interns must understand the basic history and mission of Old Bedford Village
- Student interns must be able to provide a basic knowledge of "A Day in the Life of Colonial Villagers."
- Student interns must choose one or more field experience categories to participate in. Prior to beginning their field experience, the student intern should complete some basic research on the categories they have chosen and be able to verbally demonstrate their knowledge. For categories that require specific skills, Old Bedford Village will provide training to help them to be able to physically demonstrate their category.
- Appropriate Dress: All student interns must dress in appropriate attire for the time period they are representing. (Clothing can be borrowed from Old Bedford Village)
- All student interns must attend a spring orientation to get familiar with the Village prior to starting their field experience.